Church of England Pensions Board
The Church of England Pensions Board provides retirement
services set by the Church of England for those who have served or
worked for the Church.
These include the administration of various pension schemes for
the stipendiary clergy and lay workers and the provision of housing
for the retired clergy.
In doing so, we assist over 32,000 people across over 250
employers, and manage fund in excess of £1.3 billion.
Vision and Values
The Board's vision is to deliver a professional high quality and
efficient service to our customers, respecting their needs and the
needs of those who provide us with the money to do this.
In our decision making and operations we are guided by the
following values -
- we are part of the Church of England
- we understand our customers and their needs
- we work closely with employers, dioceses and all our partners
and take careful account of their views
- we behave with openness and integrity
- we take pride in doing a good job
- we value our people and the contribution they make