Closed Churches Available for Disposal

Broughton St John

Broughton St John is constructed of stone and slate and comprises a purpose built place of worship dating from around 1830 with early Victorian additions. There is a large crypt beneath the nave, which may provide significant storage space. The churchyard has been extensively used for burials. There are ample car parking areas to the perimeter of the site which slopes gently from east to west.

Manchester

Just off Bury New Road (A56) close to Great Clowes Street

Broughton St John

Unavailable

Contact details

Longden & Cook Commercial

32 The Crescent Manchester

M5 4PF

01616 737 0111

pt@longdenandcook.co.uk