On Saturday, 19 September 2020 we'll be in Oxford at the Wesley Memorial Church, for the next Labs Learning Roadshow
The Church of England’s Labs Learning Roadshow is a day-long digital conference to inspire and equip Church of England churches to share Good News, grow people’s faith and bring more people to faith by harnessing digital and social media.
- Saturday, 19 September 2020
- Wesley Memorial Church, New Inn Hall Street, Oxford, OX1 2DH
- 9am - 5pm
- Tickets £10 and includes lunch
Please note this date has been rescheduled from 14 March 2020. Tickets purchased for 14 March are valid on the 19 September and a new ticket will be sent out closer to the time.
What will the day include?
- Doors open at 9am. Don't worry, there's tea and coffee!
- Morning prayer at 9.30 to start the day.
- Keynotes from digital experts will inspire your morning.
- The first of our workshops will be held before lunch. Bring your notebook!
- Lunchtime will be at 12.30pm. Visit the marketplace to meet the experts and pick up freebies.
- Back to our afternoon talks from 1.15pm.
- There will be new workshops in the afternoon. These will be announced soon!
- A panel discussion with a Q&A will be your chance to ask questions.
- Goodbyes! The marketplace will be open until 5pm.
Come along to hear 10+ inspirational speakers and industry experts
- Warren Nettleford, Reporter 5 News, ITN
- Debbie Clinton, Director of Renewal and Reform, Church of England
- Emma Sijuade, Founder and Senior Social Accounts Manager at Socibelle
- Freya Hobbs, Consultant for Edmonds Elder
- Kyle Cottington, Life Events Diary
- The Life Events Diary team
- The Church of England Digital team
- And more...
Read about our expert speakers here.