With presentations and self-selected breakout sessions which will include workshops, facilitated conversations, presentations, reflective space and active space.
Keynote address by Bishop Libby Lane, Lead Bishop for Sport
So far we have the following speakers/facilitators confirmed:
• Opening and Closing worship – Stretch and Pray– led by Vicky Allen – Sport Factory, Norwich Diocese
• Sports Chaplaincy in the Horse Racing Community – Louise Brown
• Gloucester Diocese – sharing a local example of sport and wellbeing mission – Richard Witham and Team
• Blackburn Diocese and Ambassadors – ministry on an outer estate through football
• So you want to start a Fresh Expression around Sport? – Heather Cracknell
• Sweaty Church – Richard Witham
• Holiday Hunger and Physical Activity – Mark Oliver from Scripture Union and the Street Games
• Activate Church, London Diocese – Chris Kennedy
• Faith Rxd a charity providing Christian support to the fitness community. They run small groups (chapters), chaplains (partnering with Sports Chaplaincy UK), work with TotalFit who run gyms, and train Christians to see the gym as a mission field – Matt Wilcox
More to come……
Bookings are now open!
You are invited to a Zoom meeting Sport and Wellbeing Mission gathering
When: Jul 6, 2021 02:00 PM London
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.