1. Help you engage with the vision and strategic priorities
2. Explore what the priorities might mean in your context
3. Identify examples of what is working well and resources that are available
Creating sustainable models of mission through innovation | 26 January 2023 2:00-3:00pm
In the context of sport and wellbeing, we will explore why missional innovation and spiritual entrepreneurship is essential in the 21st century context, and how we couple that drive with the challenge and imperative of creating financially sustainable models. Our time will examine how we can have spiritual and social impact in a community with a model of mission and ministry that is resourced and sustainable for the long term.
Hosted by Natalie Andrews, National Sport and Wellbeing Project Lead
Cross-cultural evangelism: Britain as a mission field | 31 January 2023 2:00-3:00pm
For centuries, Britain sent out missionaries to the Majority World. Now the Majority World is sending missionaries to Britain. What can we learn from their insights about our shifting context, how the gospel becomes relevant to urban issues, and what sort of evangelists we need in today's context? Join us to hear Rev Dr Israel Oluwole Olofinjana, founding director of Centre for Missionaries from the Majority World, a mission network initiative that provides cross-cultural training to reverse missionaries in Britain, in conversation with Rt Revd Martyn Snow, Bishop of Leicester, and put your questions.
This is the third in a new series of webinars organised by the College of Archbishops' Evangelists.
If you are unable to attend the webinars live, please do check back after the event for the recording - we will be keeping these up to date.
- Mixed ecology, or mixed up ecclesiology?
- Church Development Tool: Acting on your results
- Growing Younger: 6 ways to get young people to stick
- The Future of Evangelism: Insights from the Centre for Cultural Witness
- The Bereavement Journey: Supporting the Nation's Unprocessed Grief