The Church of England is working to end modern day slavery, support peace and reconciliation across the globe and striving for human rights and religious freedom.
Act justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with the Lord.Micah 6:8
Why we care
Because people matter and because people are hurting. This needs to change.
What we do
- We think and pray before we act. Then we act.
- We hold governments, institutions and businesses to account.
- We work with others to fight hunger, poverty and injustice.
- Through The Clewer Initiative we work with dioceses to help them raise awareness of modern slavery and provide care and support to the victims.
- We are committed to defending the right to religious freedom.
What you can do
- Pray for justice and peace in our world.
- Join us in the fight against modern slavery by supporting the work of The Clewer Initiative.
- Give to one of the many Christian mission or development agencies working overseas.
- Contact a Church near you to discover how you can become involved in our work in your community.
- Stay up to date with our latest campaigns in Parliament, whether that be pressing for religious freedom for all or encouraging reconciliation in various conflicts around the world.