What is truth?John 18.38
Many people today join groups which are often called 'sects' or 'cults'. However, most people who study such religions and spiritualities call them 'new religious movements' or 'minority' religions.
If you need information about new religious movements, or have any questions or concerns, you can contact us.
People also get in touch about alternative spiritualities, alternative healing practices and therapies, the paranormal and stories they may have read online.
We have a number of resources you can look at to help with frequently asked questions and popular topics.
We also have some guidelines for good practice when engaging with new religious movements which you may find helpful.
- New Religious Movements - advertisements (130.65 KB)
- New Religious Movements - family advice (133.44 KB)
- New Religious Movements - what we do (176.47 KB)
- Halloween (1.34 MB)
- Guidance on use of halls and church premises (16.76 KB)
Chaplaincy and New Religions
- NRM resources (305.75 KB)