Deans - Including Current Vacancies
CURRENT DEAN VACANCIES
NOMINATION & APPOINTMENT PROCESS
The nomination of a Dean to either a Crown or Parish Church
Cathedral is made by a panel convened for this purpose. The panel
is led by a Chair, who is nominated by the Archbishop of the
NOTE TO APPLICANTS
- If you intend to apply for more than one vacancy on this page
you will need to complete a separate application form for each
- If you would like to find out any more about a role or the
application process, please contact Caroline Boddington on 020 7898
- On this page you will find an application form and a Fostering
Diversity form, both of which will need to be completed as part of
- Completed application forms and Fostering Diversity forms
should be emailed to email@example.com.
- The name of the vacancy you are applying for should be
noted in the subject heading of the email.
- We are unable to accept applications after the closing
date shown for each post.
Kindly note forms are provided in Word and PDF format,
appearing in a separate browser window. Forms are continuously
updated so please use a new form from our website for each
individual appointment to ensure you have the current
Appointment Process for Deans
Guidance Notes: "Completing Application Forms"