Clergy Payroll Services


P60 certificates for the year ending 5 April 2017 are available on MyView (click here)
*You can now view your P60 online via MyView*
If you were on the payroll on 5 April 2017 then you will be sent a P60 by post by 31 May 2017. You can also view and print this document via MyView.  If you left the payroll earlier in the tax year you would have been sent a P45 with your final pay statement, you will not receive a P60 certificate.


P11D Expenses and Benefits certificates for the year ending 5 April 2017 are not yet available (click here)
*You will be able to view your P11D online via MyView once available*
If you received any HLC allowance between 6 April 2016 and 5 April 2017, this will reported to you on a P11D certificate and will need to be declared on your tax return. This document will be posted to you by 6 July 2017 but you can also view it on MyView once available. 

Annual Returns 2016 (click here)
The final deadline for submitting your 2016 HLC Annual Return has now passed.

We will contact eligible clergy when the HLC Annual Return for the year ending 31 March 2017 is available on MyView


Clergy MyView (click here)
If you are a stipendiary cleric paid through the payroll you can submit your HLC figures, view and print pay and tax related documents, view personal details and amend bank details online.

New Ordinands (click here)
Information and forms to complete if you are a new ordinand.

Heating, lighting, cleaning and garden upkeep (HLC) Scheme (click here)
If you are on the payroll, in a full-time stipendiary appointment and living in a provided house you will probably qualify to take part in this scheme.

Contact details (click here)
If you want to contact the team for more information.