The draft Scheme provides for the proposed alteration of areas of certain parishes, the transfer of the parish of Guston to the benefice of Bewsborough (and its immediate union with the parish of Bewsborough) and associated matters.
This consultation expires on Monday 26th June 2023.
Anyone may make representations (formal comments) for or against the draft scheme.
- Draft Scheme 26062023 Guston.pdf (1002.37 KB)
In order to be considered by the Commissioners, comments must be submitted in writing, either by post or electronically. You can do this in one of two ways:
- Email us using the form below, using "I would like to make a Representation".
- Write to: Rex Andrew, Pastoral Division, Church Commissioners, Great Smith St, London, SW1P 3AZ
- The Pastoral and Closed Churches Team are continuing to work primarily from home, so please note:
• the best way to reach us quickly is via telephone or e-mail
• that it would be helpful if any correspondence is sent electronically
• if you need to send hard copy post to Church House please confirm via email so we can make sure it is processed in a timely manner
Any representations must be received not later than Monday 26th June 2023. Any representation should include your reasons for your comments.
All correspondence received by the Commissioners will be treated as public correspondence.
If you have any queries about this draft scheme, please contact us using the form below using "I have a query about a draft scheme".
To find out more, please read our leaflet "Your Views Count"