We welcome your feedback.

General comments relating to the Church of England website or the reporting of faults such as broken links, should be sent to Tallie Proud

If your query or comment relates to a specific section named below please use one of the following links:

Board of Education

Church Commissioners

Church House Publishing (including Common Worship)

Clergy Payments

Committee for Minority and Ethnic Anglican Concerns (CMEAC)


General Synod

Legal Office

Libraries and Archives

Ministry Division

Pensions Board

Questions about the Church of England

If you have a question on the Church of England, you should contact one of the following addresses:

  • The history of the NCIs and their predecessors: The Church of England Record Centre, 15 Galleywall Rd, South Bermondsey, London SE16 3PB.
  • General historical questions and research: Lambeth Palace Library, London SE1 7JU.
  • Church land, and the sale or hire of redundant church property, etc: The Church Commissioners, 27 Great Smith Street, London SW1P 3AZ.
  • Applications for the Archbishop of Canterbury's Special Licence for Marriage: The Registrar of the Faculty Office, 1 The Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1