Youth Beyond Borders is looking for enthusiastic young artists aged 18-25 to undertake our Creative Commission Programme as part of the Coronation for King Charles III, in partnership with the Archbishop of Canterbury and the Church of England.
The Coronation brings a big opportunity, and this programme seeks to enrich and inspire a generation to young people, as well as offer tangible investment and training to propel the careers of four young artists from England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. The programme has been designed to help the artists to develop their creative ideas and skills. It will run across four days in April, focusing on the theme of ‘Service to Community’, it will be exhibited as part of the Coronation with the final work showcased on a global stage to a mass audience.
The four participants will receive:
- 2x masterclass sessions with guest artists across different artistic disciplines
- Opportunity to have their work documented during the coronation proceedings and to remain in Church of England buildings to ensure the legacy continues
- £2,000 bursary to support career development
- 6 month mentorship including training and development
- Networking opportunities to grow your connectivity with your peers locally and nationally
Interested? Please apply by Thursday 30th March at 5pm.