The Church of England’s Labs Learning Roadshow is a day-long digital conference to inspire and equip Church of England churches to share Good News, grow people’s faith and bring more people to faith by harnessing digital and social media.
Watch the highlights from our recent Roadshow in Leeds
Come along to hear 10+ inspirational speakers and industry experts
At the Labs Learning Roadshow, you will be inspired by keynote speakers and digital experts who will share best practice and give practical advice for using social media and websites to grow your church and welcome more people in our local worshipping communities.
Find out who's speaking at each event below.
- Camilla Field, Head of Digital Transformation, Church Army
- Warren Nettleford, Reporter 5 News, ITN
- Debbie Clinton, Director of Renewal and Reform, Church of England
- Emma Sijuade, Founder and Senior Social Accounts Manager at Socibelle
- Freya Hobbs, Consultant for Edmonds Elder
- Kyle Cottington, Life Events Diary
- Adrian Harris, Head of Digital, The Church of England
- Amaris Cole, Senior Digital Communications Manager, The Church of England
- Ben Hollebon, Web Manager, The Church of England
- Liz Morgan, Church Digital Champion, The Church of England
- Iso Neville, Social Media Officer, The Church of England
- Sam Poch, Content Producer, The Church of England
- The Life Events Diary team
Read about our expert speakers here.
"I came away with a lot of new information, even for someone who considers themselves pretty good on social media. It was really interesting and I enjoyed meeting and learning from others."
What will you learn?
If you run your church’s digital channels or are interested in setting these up, come along to the Labs Learning Roadshow to discover these skills:
- Using A Church Near You
- Using digital to reach younger generations
- How leading organisations use digital strategically
- Video masterclass
- Case studies from churches using digital successfully
- Website masterclass
- An introduction to the Life Events Diary
- An overview of the Church of England’s digital plans for the future
How is the Labs Learning Roadshow helping to equip local churches?Read the highlights from London
"I came back very inspired - thank you to everyone!"
Who is it for?
This event is for anyone who attends a Church of England church and wants to be inspired to use digital even more strategically, including,
- Church leaders
- PCC members
- Church administrators
- Communication volunteers
- Social media managers
- Website managers and editors
- A Church Near You editors
- Anyone with an interest in using digital strategically for their church!