The Church of England’s Labs Learning Roadshow is a day-long digital conference to inspire and equip Church of England churches to share Good News, grow people’s faith and bring more people to faith by harnessing digital and social media.Book your seat
Come along to hear 15+ inspirational speakers and industry expertsBook your seat
At the Labs Learning Roadshow, you will be inspired by keynote speakers and digital experts who will share best practice and give practical advice for using social media and websites to grow your church and welcome more people in our local worshipping communities.
Read how our previous events have been impacting churches
What will you learn?
If you run your church’s digital channels or are interested in setting these up, come along to the Labs Learning Roadshow to discover these skills:
- Using A Church Near You
- Using digital to reach younger generations
- How leading organisations use digital strategically
- The basics of design
- Website masterclass
- Case studies from churches using digital successfully
- Masterclass on how search works
- An introduction to the Life Events Diary
- An overview of the Church of England’s digital plans for the future
How is the Labs Learning Roadshow helping to equip local churches?Read the highlights from London
Who is it for?
This FREE event is for anyone who attends a Church of England church and wants to be inspired to use digital even more strategically, including,
- Church leaders
- PCC members
- Church administrators
- Communication volunteers
- Social media managers
- Website managers and editors
- A Church Near You editors
- Anyone with an interest in using digital strategically for their church!
Find your nearest roadshow eventBook today