MyView is a secure online system that allows you to:
- View and print pay documents (pay statements, P60s, P11Ds) from November 2012 onwards
- Opt out of paper pay documents
- Submit annual HLC returns
- View and print previously submitted annual HLC returns
- View your personal details
- Check and amend your bank details
To sign in you will need your Unique ID (which can be found on your pay statement) and your password.
If you don’t have a password or can’t remember it, select ‘forgotten your password’ and follow the instructions. If the information has been entered correctly we will send you an email with a temporary password; this password is valid for 2 hours.
We have included some common questions below and there is also a step-by-step user guide to help you.
Help logging in
- Your unique ID is usually a 5-digit number, it is allocated to you when you join the payroll
- It is unique to you and it won’t change – even if you move to a different appointment
- You can find it on your pay statement in a box titled Unique Ref No about a third of the way down the page on the right hand side
- Visit the MyView log in page and click on “Forgotten your password?"
- Fill in the security information, taking care to enter it in the correct format, and click “Submit”
- You should receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to reset your account
There is also some useful information and guidance in the left-hand box of the log in page, including the criteria you need to meet when setting up new passwords.
Your password won’t expire but do keep it safe and don’t share it with anyone. You can reset it at any time but for security reasons the system won’t let you reuse a previous password.
- First check your junk or spam folders in your email account
- Try again taking care to enter your date of birth and NI Number in the correct format:
Your date of birth should be entered as 8 digits (no dots, dashes or slashes). For example: enter date 1 January 2017 as 01012017
Your National Insurance number should be 9 characters no spaces (2 letters, 6 numbers and 1 letter; the letters must be entered as capitals) ie AB123456C
Please don’t enter the second capital letter after the NI number printed on your pay statement; this is your NI category
If you have recently changed your email address, this might explain why the email hasn’t reached you, the temporary password will be sent to the address we have on record
If you are still having difficulties please send an email to [email protected] including your Unique ID, National Insurance number and Date of Birth.
Technical Difficulties (once logged in)
Try refreshing your screen by clicking on the refresh button or pressing the CTRL and F5 keys together. If your screen is still blank then sign out, close your internet browser window and try logging in again.
On occasions, the issue may be because MyView doesn’t work with your chosen internet browser, please try a different one (Internet explorer, Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome are the most common).
This is a temporary error you may get when the webpage times out or if a member of the Clergy Payroll team is updating your records. Please try again later and it should work, however, if the error persists please email [email protected] for further assistance.
Please send an email to [email protected], including full details of your request and your unique reference number, the Clergy Payroll Team will look into it for you.
You can amend your bank details through MyView – please see the relevant user guide for further details. You will receive an email confirming the change but if you receive a confirmation email and have not requested any changes please contact us immediately.
Unfortunately we can’t accept any updates to personal details through MyView so please contact your funding body, usually your diocese, if you need to amend any other details.
You will have access to MyView once you leave the Stipendry Clergy payroll up to 12 months from your last day. During this period you would have access to all your pay documents as well as previously submitted HLC returns.
Please note clergy pensions are paid on a different payroll that is not linked up to MyView.
I can’t find what I am looking for
When contacting us please include as much detail as possible, make sure you quote your unique reference number, and where applicable the text of any error message you receive and/or any data you have entered, in the format you entered it.