The themes for this year’s Church of England Labs Live were:
- Maximising use of A Church Near You
- Better equipping people to share their faith
- Encouraging daily Christian rituals and rhythms
After a fantastic day sharing and refining ideas, each team presented to a panel of judges who then deliberated and decided to choose ideas from two of the projects to take forward:
- ACNY Connect - the pitch focussed on integrating content from social channels and developing plugins to feed church websites with ACNY services and events information.
- Inspire Me Daily - using scripture to inspire creative responses on social media. Their idea was to "take a moment to read a daily passage, pray on it and then create your visual, posting it with the hashtag alongside".
The Church's digital team will work in consultation with the two groups in the months ahead.