Mission and Pastoral Committee
- Dr Eve Poole, Third Church Estates Commissioner (Chair)
- Canon Peter Bruinvels (Deputy Chair)
- The Right Reverend Christine Hardman, Bishop of Newcastle
- The Very Reverend Jonathan Greener, Dean of Exeter
- The Rev Canon Bob Baker
- Mr William Featherby QC
- The Right Reverend Martyn Snow, Bishop of Leicester
- The Venerable Penny Driver, former Archdeacon of Westmorland and Furness
- The Reverend Dr Stephen Evans
- Canon Susan Pope
- Mr Garth Watkins
The Committee's Terms of Reference, the Scope of Responsibilities of the Committee and a brief CV of the members can be found below, along with their proposed meeting dates for 2018.
Considering formal objections
The Committee considers all representations (formal comments) for or against draft proposals where formal objections are not withdrawn.
All draft proposals can be found on our Consultation Page. The cases where the consultation process has ended but which may be considered by the Committee can be found on our Representation Cases page.
The processes for how the Committee considers these comments are in the documents below.
The Committee will next meet on 18th July 2018.
The Committee will be considering the following cases:
In public session:
Theale and Englefield (Diocese of Oxford)
In private session:
Lindale (Diocese of Carlisle)
Broadway (Diocese of Worcester, glebe case, papers below (less confidential annex))
Moor Allerton (Diocese of Leeds)