Ending global poverty and injustice
Act justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with the Lord.Micah 6:8
Why we care
Because people matter and because people are hurting. This needs to change.
What we do
- We think and pray before we act. Then we act.
- We hold governments, institutions and businesses to account.
- We work with others to fight hunger, poverty and injustice.
- Through The Clewer Initiative we work with dioceses to help them raise awareness of modern slavery and provide care and support to the victims.
- We are committed to defending the right to religious freedom.
What you can do
- Pray for justice and peace in our world.
- Join us in the fight against modern slavery by supporting the work of The Clewer Initiative.
- Give to one of the many Christian mission or development agencies working overseas.
- Contact a Church near you to discover how you can become involved in our work in your community.
- Stay up to date with our latest campaigns in Parliament, whether that be pressing for religious freedom for all or encouraging reconciliation in various conflicts around the world.