Not sure where to begin? There are so many helpful resources looking at why and how Christians should get to know their neighbours of different faiths.
To get you started, here are just a few things to read, reflect on and try:
- God's Unfailing Word: Theological and Practical Perspectives on Christian-Jewish Relations - published November 2019 by the Faith & Order Commission
- Sam Wells, 'Being With' Other Faiths - keynote address at P&E conference 2016
- Sarah Snyder, 'Interfaith and Reconciliation' - keynote address at P&E conference 2017
- Rosalee Velloso Ewell, 'To Speak People' - keynote address at P&E conference 2018
- 'Encouraging Reading' Bible Studies
- 'My Special Place' - a project sharing the places that matter to us
- Ethical Guidelines for Christian and Muslim Witness
- 'Hospitality of the Heart' Bible Studies
- Evangelism and Witness in Multi-Religious Contexts
- Generous Love - an Anglican theology of interfaith relations
- Bridges and Barriers to Hindu-Christian Dialogue
- Gender and Interreligious Dialogue
Can't see what you're looking for? Get in touch via the 'Contact' page and we'll be happy to help.