Our sixth Faith at Home episode for Parents focuses on the theme of Kindness – reflections, prayers, thoughts, fun and ideas to try at home - featuring contributions from children and young people across the UK, and focused input from the Diocese of Bath & Wells.
- 40 Everyday Questions – download and use the 40 Questions sheets or order cards from Bath & Wells Diocesan team
- Archbishop of York Youth Trust – Young Leaders Award at Home: Creative and fun resources to try at home exploring how you can be Young Leaders during this challenging time and beyond. #YLAathome
- Parenting for Faith - Chat and Catch is an easy way to approach prayer to help our kids connect with God and faith
- Primary Collective Worship on Kindness
- Secondary Collective Worship on Kindness