As a result of engaging with the Living in Love & Faith resources, it is hoped that people and church communities will:
- be inspired by scripture’s glorious and joyful vision of God’s intention for human life.
- have discovered how to engage with rich biblical, theological, historical and scientific thinking about human identity, sexuality and marriage in a way that deepens their desire to know God and follow Christ.
- have a deeper understanding of the Church’s inherited teaching on Christian living in love and faith, especially with regard to marriage and singleness, and of emergent views and the Christian reasoning behind them.
- have heard the voices and encountered the experiences of people who would otherwise have been invisible to them.
- have learned different ways of reading scripture together well, allowing it to exert its transforming and revelatory power.
- find help for everyday Christian discipleship in all its diversity, physicality, messiness and grittiness.
- be alert to the interaction between the life of the church and its cultural contexts and equipped to engage in the public square about what it means to be human and sexual.