Submit a message to our online book of condolence for Her Majesty The Queen below and access our Prayer and Liturgical resources further down the page.
Remembering Her Majesty The Queen
All messages should adhere to our Community guidelines and our Acceptable use policy, however we are not responsible for any content posted using this tool that may cause offence. We will endeavour to remove any messages which are reported to us and break our policies.
To view messages, visit our book of condolence page.
Prayer and Liturgical resources
Resources for churches can be downloaded below.
- Guidance for parish churches on the death of HM The Queen
- Guidance for Prayer and Worship (please read this first)
- Prayers for Morning Prayer and Evening Prayer
- Service of Prayer and Reflection
- Special Commemorative Service
- Holy Communion during the period of mourning
- Holy Communion during the period of mourning - traditional language. Available as a word document and PDF.
In addition, resources from Cambridge University Press (The Queen's Printer) can be found below:
Collective worship in schools
Schools will want to use collective worship to enable children to remember the life of Her Majesty The Queen and pray for the rest of the Royal family at this time. This collective worship offers a PowerPoint of photos with an accompanying script remembering different aspects of Her Majesty The Queen's long life and the chance to pause and reflect on what a life well-lived means for each one of us today.
List of resources
The Servant Queen
Collective Worship and suggested follow-up resources to be used as we remember and give thanks for the life of Her Majesty the Queen
Resources for the day of the funeral
The Queen and The Commonwealth
Hope for the Future