Take a look below at the various resources your church might use during Generosity Week.
You may wish to use all the resources available or just a selection. Resources include:
Walk Through the Resources
This document shows you how all the Generosity Week resources fit together, along with how and where to use them.
Webinar - How to Run Generosity Week
This Zoom webinar, hosted by Joanne Christie from Newcastle, and Trevor Marshall, offers everything you could possibly want to know about promoting Generosity Week in your diocese.
Generosity Week Newsletter
The National Giving Team will be offering a newsletter for a limited time only to help you get ready for Generosity Week 2022. It's very short, and if you sign up, you'll receive it every Wednesday only until the end of September ... and then it will stop!
Daily Morning Prayer
*NEW* Evening Prayer and Compline
Weekly Service Material – Grace and Gratitude
- 1st Sunday of the week: A Eucharist to celebrate Generosity (PDF)
- 1st Sunday of the week: A Eucharist to celebrate Generosity (Word)
- 2nd Sunday of the week: A Eucharist to celebrate Gratitude (PDF)
- 2nd Sunday of the week: A Eucharist to celebrate Gratitude (Word)
Service of the Word
- A Service of the Word to celebrate Generosity (PDF)
- A Service of the Word to celebrate Generosity (Word)
- A Service of the Word to celebrate Gratitude (PDF
- A Service of the Word to celebrate Gratitude (Word)
Service Content Packs
Celebrating our Legacy
This session explores the material and spiritual legacy we have received from the things that we value, and what our role might be in passing on that legacy to future generations.
- Download Celebrating our Legacy Leaders’ Guide
- Download Celebrating our Legacy Participants’ booklet
Generosity Week and young people
New for 2022 - rescources for children
Whether there'll be a Sunday school happening in the parish over the summer or not, this colourful table of eight mini challenges will offer something absorbing for children to do while helping them to think about generosity:
The Diocese of Leeds has developed some materials for exploring generosity and stewardship with children and young people.
Engaging with the community
Download and read this helpful flyer (PDF) for ideas on engaging with the wider community during Generosity Week.
To help you promote your church’s Generosity Week, we have prepared the following marketing materials:
- Create and download a promotional flyer using our template on the Christian Publishing and Outreach (CPO)
- Customise your own Generosity Week video using the video generator on A Church Near You (you must be an editor of your church's A Church Near You page to do this, guidance here).
- Download social media graphics and our suggested social media copy to promote Generosity Week on your church’s social media channels
- Promote Generosity Week with one of our branded email signatures
- Download a Generosity Week branded PowerPoint template
Podcasts, Reflections and Activities
You may wish to explore our Generosity Week podcasts as a church and reflect on how you would share your church’s generous stories like those featured in the series. Or you may to encourage your community to listen in their own time and complete the daily challenges over the week. Explore the podcasts.
What happens after Generosity Week?
Generosity doesn’t end after Generosity Week. Generosity is at the heart of our faith and we need to continuously consider the steps needed to build a generous church. We have created the following resources to help guide your church: