Applying for help with retirement housing

We offer a number of different retirement housing options for those who haven’t been able to make their own provision, during the course of their ministry. These include the opportunity to rent a modest home from within our rental portfolio, seven Supported Housing schemes spread across the country, and a shared ownership option.

Please use this form to contact us if you think you will need support with retirement housing. We will then get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss this further.

  • Current Start
  • Preview
  • Complete
Indicates required field
Current address

Ensure you select a date which is in the future.

Read the Housing privacy notice here.

Read our full website privacy notice here.

The Archbishops' Council, Church Commissioners and Church of England Pensions Board are the three main operating bodies of the Church of England. The other National Church Institutions can be found on our website.