How to apply

If you might need help with retirement housing and you have lived in tied accommodation for much of your ministry, please get in touch.

We are here to help clergy and their spouses or partners make their best choice for their retirement housing, including exploring options with us and with external providers.

Please use this form to contact us for an initial conversation. Once we have your details, we will then get in touch with you to discuss how we might be able to help you.

  • Current Start
  • Preview
  • Complete
Current address

Ensure you select a date which is in the future.

Read the Housing privacy notice here.

Read our full website privacy notice here.

The Archbishops' Council, Church Commissioners and Church of England Pensions Board are the three main operating bodies of the Church of England. The other National Church Institutions can be found on our website.