About our digital training for ordinands
Digital Labs has been providing free digital skills training and support for churches since 2017, and over the past few years has also been invited by several training institutions to deliver training sessions to ordinands. These sessions have been very well received and led to Digital Labs being invited back again to form a regular part of the ordinands' ongoing training for ministry.
We're delighted to now offer the option of these free sessions to all Church of England training institutions.
What we offer within our training
The workshops are all about how churches can make the most of digital to better reach and serve their communities. We look at how to become discoverable online and use digital to invite more people to come to services, events and activities.
- How to become discoverable online and use digital to invite more people to come to services, events and activities
- Websites and AChurchNearYou.com
- Social media and best practice online
- We also cover developing strategies for digital discipleship and digital evangelism
How these workshops can be delivered:
- We can adapt sessions to the length and time of year that suits your timetabling and your students.
- Sessions can last 1-3 hours; one off or in a series of two or three sessions.
- The style is interactive and highly practical.
- We can deliver in person or remotely online.
We are happy to take enquiries for the 2023-24 academic year or future years.
To find out more, please contact Ruvimbo Makumbe, Digital Labs Manager, Church of England Digital Team, [email protected] with the subject line 'Digital Labs ordinand training' or register interest via our submission form.