The proposals provide for the building to be appropriated for Christian Worship by Church of England.
The full Draft Scheme and Explanatory Notes can be found below.
This consultation expires on Monday 27th September 2021.
In order to be considered by the Commissioners, comments must be submitted in writing, either by post or electronically. You can do this in one of two ways:
- Email us using the form below, using "I would like to make a Representation".
- Write to: Adrian Browning, Closed Church Division, Church Commissioners, Great Smith St, London, SW1P 3AZ
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, like many others we at the Church of England Pastoral and Closed Churches Department have transitioned to remote working.
As such, we ask that you please note the following:
- Please send all correspondence electronically rather than via postal services to Church House Westminster, as we will not be there to receive post.
- Our phones have been diverted or are being checked occasionally - e-mail will be a safer means of direct contact.
- We appreciate your patience during this time when we are working remotely.
Any representations must be received not later than 27th September 2021. Any representation should include your reasons for your comments.
The will be no drop-in due to Covid-19 restrictions.
All correspondence received by the Commissioners will be treated as public correspondence.
If you have any queries about this draft scheme, please contact us using the form below using "Ask a question".
To find out more, please read our leaflet "Your Views Count"