LentPilgrim and EasterPilgrim are the Church of England’s 2019 Lent and Easter campaigns. Wherever you are, these resources should help your church mark these important seasons in the Church calendar.
What will be available for you to use?
- LentPilgrim 40 daily reflections based on the Beatitudes – to run from Ash Wednesday until Palm Sunday.
- Full-colour booklet published by Church House Publishing
- App for Android and iOS, based on the award-winning 2018 #LiveLent app
- E-mail sign-up for daily content
- Social media campaign
- Daily audio content for smart speakers, in the app and on the Church of England website
- Enhanced interactive content for uses in pilot dioceses preparing for baptism/confirmation
- Explainer graphics throughout Holy Week to share the key elements in the journey to Easter Day: Palm Sunday, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, and Easter Day
- A bridge to EasterPilgrim – with weekly content shared from Church of England from Easter Day until Ascension based on the Lord’s Prayer, making it a great way to prepare for Thy Kingdom Come.
- The reflections have been written by Bishop Steven Croft, co-author of the Pilgrim Course.