Contact us

Please look to see if your query has been answered by one of these frequently asked questions.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the Church of England's view on....
I have a question about my faith or what the bible says
I have a complaint about a church or member of clergy
I have a query about parish rules and regulations 
I'm looking for my baptism or wedding certificate
I'm looking for the contact details of a member of clergy 

If you are experiencing trouble with your top menu navigation not working as expected please clear the cache on your browser.

Follow these steps on how to clear browser cache.

If your query hasn't been answered above, please contact us using one of the options below.

You can call the Church of England national offices on:

 +44(0)20 7898 1000

Write to us at the address below:

Church House
Great Smith Street

or use the below webform to send us a message:

Read our full privacy notice here.

The Archbishops' Council, Church Commissioners and Church of England Pensions Board are the three main operating bodies of the Church of England. The other National Church Institutions can be found on our website.