Thank you so much for reaching out to the Support Scheme.
The Archbishops’ Council has established an Interim Support Scheme to improve the Church’s response to current and non-current survivors of Church-related abuse. This Scheme is part of the Church’s recognition that harm has been caused by both that abuse itself, and the Church’s responses to survivors.
This Scheme is not intended to provide compensation or restitution to survivors, nor is it a redress scheme. The Scheme is intended to give immediate help and support to survivors whose life circumstances are significantly affected by the abuse suffered, and the response to it. The Scheme is designed to address immediate and urgent needs that help in the short-term to put the survivor’s life back on track.
How to apply
Please send the following to [email protected]:
- a completed application form
- a completed consent form
- an email confirming you have read the Privacy Notice
A full list of supporting documents including Frequently Asked Questions are below.
- Interim Support Scheme Panel Member List (72.57 KB)
- Interim Support Scheme Applicants Privacy Notice (167.63 KB)
- Interim Support Scheme consent form v2 (30.17 KB)
- Interim Support Scheme application form v2 (28.72 KB)
- Interim Support Scheme FAQs (October 2023) (33.06 KB)
- Advocacy to the Interim Support Scheme (165.02 KB)