In the past year, churches have radically adopted new digital skills. As restrictions lift, we have an opportunity to reflect on what we’ve learnt and the role digital will play in the years ahead. Some of the questions churches have been asking themselves are:
- How does digital fit into the mission of our church?
- What are sustainable strategies for onsite and online worship?
- As a small church, how can I use my time and money most effectively?
- How can digital help us to be more inclusive?
- How can we use digital to evangelise to our local community?
At the Digital Labs conference, we will bring together Church of England experts and church leaders to help answer these questions and equip you to create a sustainable digital strategy for 2021.
The event has passed but you can purchase the recordings
Recordings include in-vision BSL translation and closed captionsPurchase here
At the Digital Labs conference you will:
- Be inspired for the opportunity that digital gives for rural to urban churches
- Learn sustainable strategies for online and onsite services and events
- Discover how to support and engage online communities
- Explore the resources, tools and software available for your church
- Hear from church leaders sharing first-hand experiences
- Think strategically about inclusive online content and services
Recordings include closed captions and in-vision BSL interpretation, and will be sent on the 25th June.
Highlights from Digital Labs 2020
The event has passed but you can purchase all the recordings
Digital Labs 11-12 June 2021 onlinePurchase the recordings here