Living Ministry is a ten-year project involving fives waves of quantitative and qualitative research with four cohorts of clergy as well as stand-alone studies in specific areas. Below you can find all the Living Ministry research reports as well as the questionnaires we used in each wave.
Invitation to Tender: UK Minority Ethnic/ Global Majority Heritage Clergy Wellbeing
We welcome proposals by 6th August 2021 to conduct research into the wellbeing of UK Minority Ethnic / Global Majority clergy.
- Wave 1 Quantitative Panel Study Report: Mapping the Wellbeing of Church of England Clergy and Ordinands
- Wave 1 Qualitative Panel Study Report: Negotiating Wellbeing: Experiences of Ordinands and Clergy in the Church of England
- Ordinand Questionnaire
- Clergy Questionnaire
- Cohort Update 2018
- Wave 2 Qualitative Panel Study Report: Moving in Power: Transitions in Ordained Ministry
- Wave 2 Quantitative Panel Survey Report: Ministerial Effectiveness and Wellbeing: Exploring the Flourishing of Clergy and Ordinands
- Ordinand Questionnaire (full version)
- Clergy Questionnaire (full version)