The Church of England Central Services provides cost-effective support services to the NCIs and the wider church, including:
- Finance which provides finance, payroll and procurement services to the NCIs enabling their varied charitable and business activities to be carried out.
- Technology Services
- Human Resources provides services and professional advice to help our customers make good decisions that support the mission and ministry of the Church of England.
- Records Management
- The Legal Office provides professional legal services to the NCIs (principally the General Synod, the Archbishops' Council, the Church Commissioners and the Church of England Pensions Board) and some other national Church bodies, such as the Churches Conservation Trust.
- The Communications team is responsible for managing national press enquiries, the Church of England website and social media accounts, financial communications, internal communications and publishing.
- Risk Management and Internal Audit
- Project Management
- Office Services including facilities management, hospitality, logistics and print services.