As the National Church Governance Programme has proceeded we have been asked for some of the earlier review documents and supporting information. Documents or links are given here to useful background texts to help all who are being consulted.
We have also included here links to the recordings of Synod Debates.
The National Church Governance Project Board has reported regularly to the General Synod - the reports are listed in full here:
- July 2021 - GS Misc 1319 - Governance Review Update
- February 2023 - GS 2290 - National Church Governance - Interim Report and Initial Recommendations for Consultation
- February 2023 Fringe Meeting Slide Pack
- July 2023 - GS 2307 Report and Recommendations
- July 2023 - Link to the You-tube recording of the debate in Synod, Sunday 9 July 2023
The 2021 Report of the Governance Review Group (GS 2239) which was presented to the General Synod in November 2021.
The introductory document GS2249 by the Bishop of Leeds when the GRG report was brought for debate at the General Synod in February 2022.