Canons of the Church of England
Updated January 2017
The Seventh Edition (incorporating the First and Second Supplements) of the Canons contains all the latest amendments (including Amending Canons 32, 34 and 35), as well as additional supporting material including:
- An updated list of forms of service approved and commended as alternatives to The Book of Common Prayer, including Common Worship services;
- The Admission of baptized children to Holy Communion Regulations 2006;
- Advice to clergy concerning marriage and the divorced as issued by the House of Bishops in 2002;
- A full list of Churches designated pursuant to the Church of England (Ecumenical Relations) Measure 1988; and
- The list produced by the Council for Christian Unity of Churches in Communion with the Church of England.
Available to purchase
To purchase the complete set of Canons in an easy-to-use binder with reference tags simply place an order on the Church House Publishing website, where you will also find the First and Second Supplements available for those who already have the Seventh Edition.