CEPB Coronavirus response
We are continuing to closely monitor Government advice on the Coronavirus, and are planning to operate our services as normally as possible.Find out more on our response plan
We offer a number of different retirement housing options for those who haven’t been able to make their own provision, during the course of their ministry. These include the opportunity to rent a modest home from within our rental portfolio, seven Supported Housing schemes spread across the country and a shared ownership option.
We also provide a range of support to ensure a smooth and easy transition from active ministry to retirement.
- The opportunity to start planning your retirement housing up to five years before you retire.
- A choice of retirement housing and support so you can find a property that meets your needs and circumstances, within reasonable expectations.
- Clear, timely and accessible information and guidance to enable you to make informed decisions.
- Support in accessing any additional financial support you may be entitled to.
- A single point of contact regarding your retirement property.
- Support if your housing needs change during retirement - for both existing and new customers
When and how to apply for help
We encourage you to contact us up to 5 years before your anticipated retirement date. The earlier you seek advice and apply for assistance, the more chance you have of finding the right retirement home for you, in an area you wish to live. Please click here to submit your enquiry.
Read our guide to retirement housing here.
“ We were supported by the team in every way, we couldn’t fault anything, all went smoothly and we are enjoying retirement”Customer feedback questionnaire – October 2019
Our privacy notice sets out how we use personal data that we hold about you and gives information on how to exercise your legal rights. You can find it here.
You can contact us:
by phone on 0207 898 1824 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
by email [email protected]
Following the latest Government instructions, our team are now working from home so at times you may find our helpline busy. If you couldn't get through to our helpline, please email us your questions and we will get back to you as soon possible.