We offer a number of different retirement housing options for those who haven’t been able to make their own provision, during the course of their ministry. These include the opportunity to rent a modest home from within our rental portfolio, seven Supported Housing schemes spread across the country and a shared ownership option.
We also provide a range of support to ensure a smooth and easy transition from active ministry to retirement.
- The opportunity to start planning your retirement housing up to five years before you retire.
- A choice of retirement housing and support so you can find a property that meets your needs and circumstances, within reasonable expectations.
- Clear, timely and accessible information and guidance to enable you to make informed decisions.
- Support in accessing any additional financial support you may be entitled to.
- A single point of contact regarding your retirement property.
- Support if your housing needs change during retirement - for both existing and new customers
When and how to apply for help
We encourage you to contact us up to 5 years before your anticipated retirement date. The earlier you seek advice and apply for assistance, the more chance you have of finding the right retirement home for you, in an area you wish to live. Please click here to submit your enquiry.
Read our guide to retirement housing here.
Help with increases in everyday costs
Over the last few months, many of us have noticed gradual increases in the cost of everyday bills. Find help with increases in everyday costsFind Government, Church and general help here
“ We were supported by the team in every way, we couldn’t fault anything, all went smoothly and we are enjoying retirement”Customer feedback questionnaire – October 2019
Our privacy notice sets out how we use personal data that we hold about you and gives information on how to exercise your legal rights. You can find it here.
We're here to help you. You can contact us by:
Phone on 0207 898 1824 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
Email at [email protected]
Post at PO Box 2026, Pershore, WR10 9BW